Who We aRE
- General Home Inspections – Receive the basic information you need on your chosen property and know which areas to focus on in particular.
- Commercial Property Inspections – As these are public areas that often come across more foot traffic than most, there are different parameters that are required for commercial spaces. These require a more specialized eye than for residential properties.
- Re-Inspection – Get a second opinion you can trust so you can have the peace of mind that you need when you’re buying or selling a home.
- Seller’s Inspection – Know your property’s value and how to better maximize profit with the advice of a certified, experienced professional.
- Mold Testing and Analysis – Take out the guess work and get a real professional to handle difficult situations like mold in a residential or commercial property.
What People Says
“If you’re thinking about buying or selling a property, don’t hesitate and call an expert for their professional opinion first and foremost. “
T McPherson, Las Vegas
The Different Kinds of Commercial Properties
- Apartment buildings or condominiums
- Office buildings
- Medical facilities like hospitals or independent clinics, etc.
- Recreational facilities
- Retail centers like malls or other assorted shopping spaces.
- Places of worship like churches, mosques, synagogues, etc.
How Can a Commercial Property Inspection Help?
There are many areas in to which these kinds of services will become useful. Whether it’s in the initial planning of a capital budget or if it’s to address a specific kind of issue, Home Inspection of Las Vegas will still give you a full, detailed, and professional report of the property in question. It entails the same basic checklist as that of a general inspection but it also comes with specifications of lots and grounds to account for the fact that public spaces pose different hazards than individually owned private residences.
Inspections can also come in handy when it comes to settling on insurance policies and environmental factors that may come into place when a sale is about to be made. Additionally, inspection of commercial properties is of the utmost importance when it comes to regular maintenance and upkeep.
Temporary, band-aid solutions will simply not be acceptable when it comes to spaces of this magnitude in order to avoid any accidents or other such undesirable circumstances.
These are all services that fall under commercial property inspections and they are definitely part of the investment, whether you’re thinking of buying or selling properties of this nature.If you have any more questions regarding this matter, feel free to email or call us to schedule an appointment. We’ll work with your deadlines and make sure that you can make the best decision for you and your company.